DEV 0.00% 25.5¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-33

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Funny KD I feel better (think we are in a better position as a company) now than on Friday.

As you said we didn't need the money right now, but why wait until you do need the money, thats when the market and your position start to weaken.
    People start posting crap (with some justification) that there will be a raise soon and it hangs over the heads of a company until its done meaning they often raise at a lower price.

The timeline given recently showed I believe from memory that we wouldn't be drilling Sovereign Hill until late Dec early Jan...then its the wait for first results...there could have been a lot of sooking about the need for a raise on places like HC it that meantime.

This is one more box ticked..look at what we have lined up in front of the drills now, with the money to investigate all of them.

Oversubscribed, closed early, this will have left Goyders growing crowd of growingly wealthy followers frothing for more.

There is nothing in sales so effective as telling a customer they cant have as much as they want because others have to get some too...its why auctions work, humans are very competitive and scared of missing out.

Well I missed out on CHN, Im definitely not missing out on DEV...and I know Im not alone in my thinking.

My gut feeling is this is a very good move, IMO one or more of these drill targets is going to be a company maker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $38.02K 147.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6664 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 100050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.