DEV 1.79% 27.5¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-51

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I agree, I don't know if quite 50c on EM alone (which are very likely to be positive) but new highs likely I think (old high was 37c).

And I have been wrong about the upside here before.

On us being restricted to a sixth of CHN share price I think its far too early to say. Also its quite likely IMO at least one of our east coast plays will come off.

But we need to remember if Chalice discovery is half as big as its shaping to be CHN is not done by a long shot at $4. There is a lot of upside to CHN.

If it went to a $15 share well I would be happy with a sixth of that as a DEV holder! Ha ha!

Lets see how these ground EM results go...should have results well before Santa comes there are no labs to wait for, cores to crush or reagents to be used, its just up to the nerds to interpret whatever the EM guys on the ground send in, the data to be checked and interpreted and the company to report on it...

While CHN is in a trading halt it gives holders there time to do their research on what must be the next best situated company for a Julimar related discovery, DEVEX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $76.42K 281.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10379 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 39402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.