ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I am conflicted as to where i stand on the prospects of a new deal in the near term.

On the one hand, they have been touting late stage deals / expansive marketing talks for some time which obviously bodes well for another deal.

On the other, if there was an 'imment' deal in the pipeline (say within 2 months) which management were confident of closing, why wouldnt they delay the cap raise until next year and raise off the back of an announcement at a (hopefully) higher share price?

I am also conscious that prospective clients (i.e. banks) have a vested interest in the company being well capitalised. They will not want to be dealing with a micro-cap fintech which could become insolvent whilst rolling out the regtech systems (which is effectively what happened at the beginning of the year). This would create a bit of a chicken and egg scenario as to the timing of a deal / capital raise. Given this I think the raise can really only serve to strengthen the companies marketing pitch.

Lots of factors at play but i remain cautiously optimistic about 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.