GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-133

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi STW.
    without the CR , SDV was supposed to be in production by 2023. With the 100 M in cash and Mt Cat going into full guidance next year with ever increasing margins plus SDV adding as more ponds are built don't you think we could have done it on our own? I thought SH said this in one of the webcasts. If we don't get the right partners , the right fit and it wasn't necessarily cash?
    Completely agree the share price is only going to go up but unless as you infer that something big ( offtake ?) is going to happen , it was doing that well and truly without a CR. We have more than doubled in the middle of a black swan event in just 6 months.
    What's your opinion on this - In 2013 the 8 cents CR was only supported by current holders , no Insto's, when GXY was basically junk stock. If it wasn't for AT's leadership ( That's why he had my support for so long when others called for his head) more than likely we wouldn't be talking about this at all , it was bye bye. Now we are flying , all the stars are aligning and the one's who have manipulated our price down for so long get the first crack? Someone else said you can't beat them. Well you certainly can't with a BOD who keep them in the game and dopey shareholders who vote Yes to their remuneration's etc.
    Thanks for your time , I always value your input regardless .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.