WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-22

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    A couple of points. Please dont use ASIC.... use AISC (all in sustaining costs).

I have been trying to get up to speed on Wiluna. I am not a geologist. Is there any way to really draw a line under the costs. Operations I hear are making $1000 an oz. But is there any way to REALLY know the one off capital costs. Will it cost $500 mill in overall 'one off costs' to then make, going forward, x or y a month... say you process 10k oz a month at $1000 margin, you are 'making' $10 mill a month. One would pay 500 up front to make 10 per month. If you had a bank deposit where you put in 500 and they give you 10 month, you do it.

So, is there any fair dinkum feasibility re the overall project? One can decided if the investment is good if you can process that into your brain.

Finally, the 'type' of gold here is something new to me. Seems you cant make gold bars. You make some liquid gold and send to someone of further process. Is this complex process putting a huge risk on the overall project.

re the CapRaise. Wow, what a sad time to raise. POG is really hammered. Mind you, their hedging is brilliant hey! Maybe this can turn into a crazy good buy, if the general retailer cannot see more than a few months into the future. The next few months will be not so great. But beyond that.... this seems a big upside company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.