EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-112

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    H jake,

I agree.

It will be interesting to see how this placement was done i.e. the devil is often in the details. Up until now, most of these placements were done with Aussie brokers. With very mixed results.

Given the size and the success of this placement (as long as this is confirmed by GS on Monday), I am assuming that GS is extremely confident that the AICIS (formally NICNCAS) will be granting approval very soon for unlimited quantities of EdenCrete to be able to sold in Australia by Parchem.

In addition, the "new" investors that have taken up this placement, must be very optimistic about EDE's immediate chances of success with EdenCrete and Optiblend (particularly in India), as well as future developments, on both the EdenPlast and the Hydrogen fronts.

As long as this placement is confirmed as reported on this forum, EDE should be funded for the whole of 2021 (EDE also have their shiny new A$7.2 million financing facility with Long State in place to fall back on, should it be required).

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the market to this news on Monday.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204793284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10206803 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.