EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-223

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797
    Piglet , I doubt you will get anywhere on here trying to discredit the edencrete product , your posts lack the applied science academic knowledge so some of the posters here who have university and post grad scientific knowledge plus the commensurate scientific work experience will rightly be dismissive and scornful of your low content negative posts on edencrete .

I've got a Master's (research) degree in chemistry.

Guessy - an experienced project engineer - says there is no real demand for Edencrete.

Edencrete is failure because it doesn't fulfil any genuine need. It is really just a very expensive and highly impractical partial substitute for cement and fly ash. It's alleged benefits are the result of highly implausible case studies that fail to consider economics or alternate solutions. eg Standard 32MPa premix can match or exceed Edencrete at 4 gallons/Yard3 at ~40% less cost.

Apart from the politically motivated purchases in Georgia and Colorado genuine demand appears to be essentially non-existent. This is backed by the almost complete absence of purchase orders following the free samples.

However I feel you are quite right in questioning Eden's company structure , the ability of the sales team , the poor sales growth to date compared with sales projections...

The Solomon's real failure was not getting rid of the Hythane Corporation immediately after acquiring it from Brehon Energy. Instead they have sunk around $80 million into university research projects of zero commercial value. If management had any relevant experience they would have done a detailed marketing study before committing a single cent to Edencrete (they would have been told it was an ultra niche product with negligible demand),

I Would like to listen to the above concerns from you , if you can formulate researched arguments rather than baseless claims , the alternative is your posts will not be read .

No you don't. You want to heard feel good nonsense about EDE being successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204493284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10206803 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.