EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-72

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi,

Several persons asked me by E-Mail today, why I wasn't surprised by this latest CR from EDE.

IMVHO, GS telegraphed today's EDE CR in TAS's "PRO-RATA NON-RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE" announcement from October 21st, where he stated the following (I have highlighted in bold type the part of this announcement that is directly relevant to EDE):

"The funds will be used to fund one or more of: possible further exploration at the Company’s Pernatty IOCG* prospect in South Australia, possible support for the Company’s investments and general working capital."

With regard to the size of this latest CR from EDE (via a public or private placement), I see a 1:20 issue being the most likely option (EDE will then only have 5% more shares on issue). I therefore expect 90 million EDE shares to be issued at 3 cents a share (possibly with a free Option). This will raise A$2.7 million (if fully subscribed, but before fees), which will keep EDE fully funded for 2 full quarters. After this, the A$7.2 million finance facility that has just be signed with Long State will kick in (if it is required).

On Monday morning at the latest, all will be revealed.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204793284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10206803 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.