IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

We all knew this announcement was coming but it doesn't make it...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    We all knew this announcement was coming but it doesn't make it any less exciting.
    I think this is a company maker in itself, I've followed Compass Pathways for a few months and it's incredible what's happened to their stock price. Obviously some of their results are brilliant but I think the majority of their share price increase is on hype alone.
    We have now opened this company up to a whole new field of investors. Psycadalics hype I believe will be just like the first MM boom, everyone will want a part of it just on the whim that something huge can happen.
    Being the first mover in the ASX can not be understated, this is absolutely massive. Mind bogglingly huge.
    I agree Bass, this is the first of three TH before the new year. I think we will see a nice rise from this, another TH for the FDA SAARDs trial, and then another for the commencement of the apnea trial pre Christmas. I see this company sitting above 30c by the new year which will make all of us long term holders very happy and popular people come the festive season.
    Goodluck to Al holders, appreciate all the unreal insight over the last year or so into this company. This is just the beginning of what I believe will be a life changing investment for us all.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Last edited by Cripps2020: 04/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.