IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I am going to call this from personal experience with THC/CBD...

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1973
    I am going to call this from personal experience with THC/CBD combinations and watching my wife's behaviours/reactions and also seeing others change their lives not just because of cancer or nausea. In my eyes, THC/CBD combo WILL treat the following in the years to come

• Depression — Countless medical trials around the world already started this.
    • Anxiety — Huge! I have seen friends who could not work and THC has stopped the need to take other seriously addictive drugs like Xanax, Valium, Librium, Klonopin. THC helped them get of Xanex which needed rehab almost to get off.
    • Suicidal Ideation — THC does give the feeling of euphoria
    • PTSD — THC does give the feeling of euphoria, plenty of info online about this and trials are running
    • Anorexia — Huge! Currently, drugs such as Zyprexa and Eli Lilly have been used to help stimulate appetite and weight gain in individuals with anorexia.
    • Chronic Pain — 100% when high levels of THC are used
    • Inflammation & Arthritis — There are many studies been run on high strength CBD with promising results.
    • Tourettes / Seizures — 100% anyone with tics, seizures, muscle spasms all VERY treatable with CBD/THC Combos. Basically, any involuntary movements associated with movement disorders. CBD has been shown to support a neurotransmitter in the brain known as **A, which slows down the activity of neurons and promotes relaxation as a result
    • Nausea — Particularly from chemotherapy
    • Sleep disorders — Huge possibility, especially when THC is introduced.
    • HIV-related weight loss
    • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) — a condition CBD has shown potential to improve and protect against. In fact, the US Department of Health and Human Services even owns a patent on CBD as a neuroprotective agent.

I could go on and on

Night Humans!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.