TSO 6.67% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-142

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    They probably will often release the results in block form i.e. more than one hole at a time, it depends how many results they have in front of them.

People don't seem to get it, constant disclosure, companies can't (without breaking the law) sit on results while they wait for more results for example to come through from the lab.

Constant disclosure.

I don't know why results would be better for the share price if they came through in bigger blocks, the results will be the same.

Anyway its not an option because...yes, you guessed it, constant disclosure..

How the market reacts to results is not always logical or even intelligent but thats no fault of TSO in this case.

We have had stellar results go through to the keeper and just ok ones send the share price up but some people don't know the difference between whats needed grade wise for underground mining and whats good for open pit....there are a lot of punters who can't read results no matter how well they are spelt out.

Anyway the company has stated they intend to bring out results every week in the future...we can presume once six rigs are running to support such a strong flow of news.

Personally Im very happy with that. If they said they would be bringing out results every month there would no doubt be people unhappy with that...too seldom....too often....you can't please all of the people all of the time...

Everyone has a better way it "whatever it is" could have been done.

Especially around the raising.

We need to step back and remember the guys running the company are privy to all details, goings on and conditions...we are not.

At some point we just have to let the guys running the company run the company.

I bought my first shares at 2.9c (some got in even cheaper). We will probably open up tomorrow at 10 times that and thats just in under a year.

So the guys running the show are doing a pretty good job in my book...

Ok not everyone got in so early/cheaply ( I just had dumb luck) but who here can't see our share price being considerably higher running into next year?
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $19.23K 687.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1099970 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 11476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.