TSO 0.00% 3.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

So they are not raising more than they need to to get those six...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    So they are not raising more than they need to to get those six drill rigs going for the next six months or so.
    Good, Im happy with that, under current market circumstances that will be quite a good result IMO.

The share price might stall for a couple of days as it usually does during a raise period then take off...
    We can do a lot of damage with that sum of money.

The problem will be I can't see them finding an end to this deposit, (and a great problem to have) at some point they will have to draw a line in the sand and even if they keep drilling outside the line MRE whats inside the line.

Expect some strong drill results in the coming near term period. Not only because good news almost always coincides with Cap Raises but because we have been chasing the deposit South and East and its sounding like its thought things improve in this direction.

If previous cash raises here are something to go off this will put a rocket under things in quite a short period.

Im glad its over and done with, wages might be half what they are in Australia in Chile but nobody anywhere works for free.Close to 90 percent of the money this company has is spent down hole so I know this money will be put to good use. Thats why Im happy with this deal I can see a little short term pain for a big long term gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 488887 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 111259
Last updated 11.09am 02/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.