CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

How funny!. It was Technical analysis that got me into this...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    How funny!. It was Technical analysis that got me into this trade last week and out today at a 116% profit. Learnt it extensively over the years

penny stocks weigh heavily on fundamental news for movements, TA is just an indicator of market psychology .
    FYI it has not broken yet. it needs to break above 0.014 on the daily at previous support/resistance to confirm a change in market structure.
    Lastly
    CGB went into a 3 day trading halt for a CR off the back bullish global cannabis news. sophisticated investors purchased 3.75 million dollars worth of shares at 0.005 cents ( they are now worth more than twice what they paid a week ago ). meanwhile they already had millions in cash from a previous CR where they asked investors to dig deep at 3.5 cents, These investors are now high and dry. remember what they say about TA to look left? as in history will generally repeat itself? Case.In.Point

I was actually born in the late 80s... but did manage to grasp your skyhooks pun. Classic!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2721/2721183-ddf45b4de2b3dd36ad37f22971ab5fde.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.