MVP 1.22% 40.5¢ medical developments international limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-35

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    I had a look overnight through 15 years of Ann’s.

When you put things into context of their ASX Chronology, it is only in the last 2-3 years they have accelerated their global footprint.

Now I would be judging performance based on what is achieved over the coming 2-3 years. That would be a solid 5-6 yrs selling into UK, France, etc and a reasonable timeframe for traction and gaining further market share in these regions. Add to that it will give Naylor and MacGregor time to make their mark on MVP.

From a medical perspective being married to an Emergency Doctor, and having a network of family’s friends and colleagues, Penthrox has been discussed at various times. The opinions for its use to from the small sample of Critically Care
    Doctors from 3 different Melbourne tertiary hospitals is varied.

Some Doctors have said they can’t see why Penthrox is Loren widely adopted in Short stay procedures and trauma, and a few say it has its place in ambulances and sporting arenas as a first point of call acuteness pain relief.

What is evident is that in UK, France, and Ireland, take up is mixed between hospitals and ambulance services. The argument against hospital use is Nitrous oxide is cheaper and odourless. I can’t speak for other medical jurisdictions on this point.

However, with all that said, MVP needs time to establish itself in any new market, and I applaud management for narrowing their focus to EUR to be the primary goal for now. As one would expect Atleast 5 years to gain traction into any new market. EUR with Penthrox is 3-4 years in.

IMO Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $34.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $65.65K 164.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1113 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 3632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.