MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Hi Harry, just so you know, at times, placements at a premium to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6765
    Hi Harry, just so you know, at times, placements at a premium to the SP, do occur.
    BRB raise 2019

That being said, they only occur rarely.
    I echo some posters thoughts about the timing of the raising (and yours regarding the SP decline), the SP was on a tear not so long ago, with only $8m in cash, yet... they chose not to raise at a higher price, which would have minimized dilution. I think MGV management are on the whole, a good bunch. Most of the $$ goes in the ground. They are slowly increasing the ounces, and while they keep saying they want a stand alone operation, with all the plants nearby, I just feel this is a little bit of window dressing (but I suppose they have to say it).

Not sure if many follow DCN, or NTM, but they recently announced a merger, to shore up DCNs longer term production profile (big plant, with 3 years of mine life). I know MGV repeatedly say that corporate action is possible due to the plants nearby, yet... why does management not take the lead, and actually push for a merger with the likes of GCY? they have a 2.5tpa, yet no high grade ounces. MGV have the ounces, yet MGV market cap is double GCY (the plant alone is worth $100m).

Now that WGX has shown their hand and sold out, its really just RMS that would be a logical fit? (or GCY).

Could potentially see MGVs U/G get into production with 12 months, and be masters of their own destiny.
    Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.