ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    I've said it before and I'll say it again i) Management are just humans like us, they don't know years in advance what the drill will hit or what the share price will be ii) Management don't know what will happen to the gold price years in advance iii) Management can't raise all of the required funds for the next 2-5 yrs in one raise, the raises need to be done incrementally iv) Management has limited ability to choose the time of raise as they can't run too low on funds v) generally, there are always some investors critical of managements capital raises - if the price rises strongly post raise they come out and say why did management raise at low price, if price falls post raise they say why didn't management raise more v) Raises need to be done at a discount - its not 'giving shares to your mates' as some on here have said, its simply that if you want to raise significant amounts of capital you need to offer an incentive (would you participate in a placement if you were only being offered the same price as you could buy the shares on market for?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.