PPH 0.00% $1.32 pushpay holdings limited

I'm wondering about the impact covid is having on US churches...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I'm wondering about the impact covid is having on US churches and church goers. 1) small churches are going broke and 2) will the extreme conditions the US are currently experiencing cause unemployment and economic pain that will impact donations.
    Many small churches are struggling to pay the bills after laying off most of their employees as the doors have been shut and no donations for months. Sure pushpay is helping its large church customers continue to communicate and receive donations but when the dust settles what will be left of their target market? All the insider selling from these guys who have an in depth understanding of the US church market and donation patterns makes you think, are they concerned? One thing is, you would expect with small churches closing up shop, that is going to benefit the larger churches who are the ideal pushpay customers so it could be a good thing medium term. But I'd guess that is the main cause of the customer churn amungst the smaller CCB only churches - the small churches are no longer operating at all. Pushpay are also in a good position with profitability and balance sheet to take advantage of acquisitions of complementary software businesses who are struggling as a result of current conditions.
    I am going to be braced for a wide range of impacts on Pushpay from covid until after full year results. Feeling for any A2M shareholders today who have discovered how significant "forecast uncertainty" due to covid can be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.