MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Hey Stock, another gr8 cognisant post...I punted on it being...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hey Stock, another gr8 cognisant post...

I punted on it being ARDS yesterday, working thru my (often sad) logic!

Just in from painting the back fence, with MSB, amongst other things, on my mind.

I think the passage of time, now 24+ hrs from halt, I have more confidence around a positive 60% ARDS readout:
    1) Mutli-party/timezone discussions (US x3?, AUS & Switzerland).
    2) MSB presumed to want to go to full trial even with efficacy established earlier.
    3) All of the logistics of approval, announcement and more importantly distribution.
    4) What this means for GvHD, something that SI would want to obviously include.
    5) We know this is not a safety issues with Rem-L.
    6) Most other potential reasons for the sudden halt must surely have been addressed/announced by now (Staffing, T/O, CLBP readout).
    7) Partnerships are worked out BCD b4 being announced, so no halt justification, just announcement.

The only other option is something very left field...and I am not even going got start thinking about that - would rather give the fence a second coat!

Also given it's 9:20pm US eastern, this has now traversed a full 'US' working day suggesting significance (altho if it is significant, sleep would be @ a premium).

Guessing all this means I can put the cricket on wait till the morn...

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.