A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-16

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I tend to think it could be logistic issue as well. They just confirmed guideline a month ago and I couldnt think of any "sudden" news that would have material impact on outlook of sales, unless there are some unqualified people in the management team! I suspect the sudden news could be a notification from A2's major shipment company in relation to substantial increase on shipping cost in the second half, which materially impact A2's outlook on profit margin. I've seen some news on disruptive of shipping due to imbalance China's import and export. Lots of ships gone out to the world from China but not enough returning to China. There was 42mil shipping cost in last FY. A major increase on shipping cost could easily blow up A2 budgeted cost and impacting A2's margin. If it is, then it's definitely a temporary issue. If A2 really concerns its shareholders, I hope there will be a balanced notification, Including share buy-back is not bad idea now. By the way, anyone knows why indicative price is $12.5 pre-market open? Someone already knew something before the announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $6.93 $6.81 $7.337M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4252 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 10763 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.