BNL 14.3% 0.6¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-30

1. 13,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2333
    Not sure what you mean about "shouting about dogs and dishonesty". Pretty sure I never indicated that the company was being dishonest. If I thought that, I would have pulled my funds out long ago.

I agree that having the land to drill on is a good move - so long as there are sufficient funds remaining for the actual drilling.

Putting forward the point that an update on the permit application is a legitimate comment - we all have significant funds invested and , as investors, we do have some rights in knowing that stated company operations are proceeding at a timely rate. I do agree with you - I see no issues with the permit being granted either - but it would be nice to know where the process is up to and what time parameters there are for gaining the permit and when drilling is likely to commence. I would have thought that it would benefit BNL as well as investor for that information to be released.

It really is just a forum to discuss BNL mate - there will be lots of views going around - some of those will not line up with yours or mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $19.51K 3.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 11432839 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.