BNL 20.0% 0.4¢ blue star helium limited

Not sure what you mean about "shouting about dogs and...

1. 13,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2368
    Not sure what you mean about "shouting about dogs and dishonesty". Pretty sure I never indicated that the company was being dishonest. If I thought that, I would have pulled my funds out long ago.

I agree that having the land to drill on is a good move - so long as there are sufficient funds remaining for the actual drilling.

Putting forward the point that an update on the permit application is a legitimate comment - we all have significant funds invested and , as investors, we do have some rights in knowing that stated company operations are proceeding at a timely rate. I do agree with you - I see no issues with the permit being granted either - but it would be nice to know where the process is up to and what time parameters there are for gaining the permit and when drilling is likely to commence. I would have thought that it would benefit BNL as well as investor for that information to be released.

It really is just a forum to discuss BNL mate - there will be lots of views going around - some of those will not line up with yours or mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $534 107.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8904659 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8170920 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.