TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Hey Wolfofbridgest. I agree with your comments. I think that the...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hey Wolfofbridgest. I agree with your comments. I think that the directors are so excited about bringing the Comstock and the other two mines in the Golden Mile into production early next year, that they may have overstepped their enthusiasm in the announcement on Comstock. The ASX have been making amendments to the listing rules recently with one of the latest on 1st Dec 2020, only couple weeks ago and they enforcing them . AMG in their announcement mentioned a strip ratio of 4:1 and this could be seen by the ASX of saying: if you have all the detail to prove that is the strip ratio where is it It’s obvious AMG have it because that is what the pit optimization study will tell them. But because I’m it’s only in draft form, they are probably going to have to withdraw or make changes to the announcement and not get ahead of themselves. I reckon that's what it’s about. That’s the only thing I saw that may be making them go into a trading halt straight after the announcement. On the plus side at least we know they have a strip ratio very low so that’s a good thing. I think AMG are champing at the bit to let fly with some big announcements, but they need to be more patient in my view. I think that Wolf is in the money with this one. There again it may have been a plan to get attention that they are going mining earlier than expected so took a punt. Who knows!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.