ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18326
    Agree, term sheet will be critical. I don't think we'll get actual pricing data in the Term Sheet, but hopefully a guide as to the pricing formula used such as what index sales prices will be linked to (i.e. assuming it is a spodumene contract is the index the lithium carbonate or lithium hydroxide price or combination of both). I posted about pricing the other day in another thread.

Would be assuming a 3 - 5 year agreement or greater here IMO, as well as quantities stipulated. Will be interesting whether the term sheet sets a timeline to first purchase as well. Depending on how good it is, on the sidelines potential financiers will be watching IMO

I'll try a German beer assuming I will start a week drinking other beer next week. But, as an old fart my heart will fail if I drank in that company, plus i'd be sleeping in the doghouse for a long time.

Nice hearing that. I have been with my wife for a long time too and look forward to continuing to age graciously with her as well.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.