ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hey hades86, you certainly do post alot on the em1 threads , like on the 21/01/2021 you posted heaps of messages from 10am to 10pm
    . im not trying to make you feel bad so please dont feel annoyed. i just recommend that you branch out into some other stocks if you want to invest in the sharemarket.

i do realise that you may say varied things that can be seen as general convo or not em1 related posts in em1 threads. of course you have freedom to say what you like cause its a forum.

maybe you can try something new, the most likely scenario is that you indeed do hold the stock and you are continuing to trade it daily for small gains.

otherwise why on earth would you even waste your time.. just take a deep breath , relax 2 ... 3....4 and exhale and repeat ... try some facial yoga..lol i wish i had as much energy as you.. your addicted to em1.. you need some em1 patches to stick on your arm or back to get your em1 fix for the day. lol lol

hades86 i do love you, im only kidding ..... but just an observation you really do post alot on the em1 threads , daily. are you paid by someone to do that ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1787667 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 960180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.