UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Very interesting indeedCould never have picked this as our next...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    Very interesting indeed
    Could never have picked this as our next announcement at all and very curious for the finer details come Wednesday morning
    We are not dealing with a bunch of lifestyle directors here
    This team has actually proven they are serious over the past 14 months by completely and successfully turning this company around, and have got it into the best financial shape it has been in, whilst adding some blue sky initiatives into their horizon objectives
    Stephen Schapera is serious about building this company into a much larger one and the Talking Heads have been the overall main focus
    And until last November it became an even more focused and pushed forward initiative
    H3 front and centre
    The update via social media on the Israeli partnership showed me that it is moving along at a rapid rate, and Talking Heads may even now be pushed far quicker than any of us anticipate
    Things can move quickly in the tech space and having quality management who can act swiftly on opportunity is what you must have to ensure you are at the forefront like Crowd hopes to be
    I am hoping this raise and announcement shows the market just how serious this could become and just how fast it is going to be brought to fruition
    SS is the heart of Crowd now and his vision from all early interviews has been identifying a shift and acting upon realising this change before it happened, and to this point they have been ahead of every target they have set for themselves
    Which is a large reason for my investment also
    He saw Crowd had what he needed to add to other technologies and I do believe all the stars have aligned for him even earlier than anticipated due to Covid and online shopping/education the absolute norm now
    What they are trying to achieve will have endless applications and if they can create at scale, we will be a leader or at least one of the leaders in this space
    Looking forward to Wednesday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.