G6M 0.00% 2.5¢ group 6 metals limited

FS in general KIS management has been pretty poor at promotion...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    FS in general KIS management has been pretty poor at promotion IMO to date.

I know three people who have worked with Johan jacobs before and they all say he's a great guy, a solid, straight, honest, unflappable, practical old Boer and if someone can get this mine deal done it's him.

Which is great and gives me, and most of us holders us in the 10baggerclub more confidence, and is a big reason we came into the placement.

however...... he's pretty damned dull when you see him promoting. ZZZZZZ....You just don't get a hard-on- He talks a bit too technical. - and without obvious passion. I'm assured by my mates who know him he does indeed have passion - he just doesn't show it well as an old Boer.

They have also done all the right things a good presentation package, at the right shows, getting vids out etc... but without real panache.

I mean just look at their name for goodness sake - King Island Scheelite- why not a name change to something zippy with tungsten in it for example?

But be thankful. For up to now that's been good for all of us or we would not have picked up this counter so cheap. It's seriously overlooked by the market and seriously cheap due to underpromotion. They have the goods to promote now. They need to push it around a bit more-so good they are doing a roadshow.

IMO if it is the govt financing- just as you say fiddlesticks - the govt will surely want to arrange and hold a big press conference to get their brownie points and govt PR people no doubt will invite all the financial press to the show. So lets hope for some good coverage in the top papers.

People may then actually bother to look at and maybe understand what the F scheelite is, where the F king island is, and how Fing tight the western worlds tungsten supply is, and how it's listed in US/Europe and by Nato as the west's 3rd and 4th most critical metal respectively. Both for industrial tech, medical and military reasons (you can't run a military without tungsten) - never mind car plane manufacturing or semiconductor and several high tech businesses.

I hope the govt or company talks about the geopolitical narrative around tungsten in the press releases, not just technical stuff.

Then we can hopefully get on the general market's radar, and hopefully, see much more volume and better SP. Im guessing Ann should be out tomorrow ...... and maybe our bloody oppies a few days later at long last????

and when these new buyers come, whos gonna sell them much stock below 25 cents? not so many people IMO - 60% of the stock is amongst the top 4 shareholders. IMO 80+% amongst top twenty!

I've requested and updated a more recent shareholders list. the most recent one i can find on net is from July 202 before the pp. Does anyone know where a better one can be found?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.