CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

well well well,Our little CXO is coming of age! What a great...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    well well well,

Our little CXO is coming of age! What a great story this may turn out to be. If the numbers in the AFR are correct (no reason to doubt them given they got the raising part right), 45m is an excellent start towards financing the project. As a number of posters have stated, we have a heap of options to get the rest of the startup capital required. After the 5m from the NT jobs fund, we only need another 35m. This may come through an off take or even a retail raise to compliment the placement. My hope is that this a strategic placement to one big player rather than a set of institutional investors, which based on Brumbies research, would appear to be the case....excellent!

We may see some more excitement behind the share price as finance is one of the last key milestones that we needed ticked. This is a really big deal and means that we are going mining. We have progressed from a wannabe developer to a bonafide one in a little over a month, what an amazing last 6 weeks it has been!

I will correct one point I have seen come up a few times though, and that is that the 20m from the Yahua agreement is no longer on the table. It expired when the terms of the agreement did - this was from a discussion with management late last year. This does not mean that they won't come to the table with additional funding, but it won't be under the original agreement. I do not see this as an issue however as there is plenty of interest in our product and investors wanting to get on board the next lithium developer, so if it doesn't come from Yahua, it will come from somewhere. A great position to be in and a great time to be in!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.