CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

just had a look at your profile gred you seem to post a lot of...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    just had a look at your profile gred you seem to post a lot of negative comments with not a lot of substance in them!! which is fine by the way but did you ever consider the CR mite be necessary to do so core can raise the rest of the funds needed to pay for the rest of the start up costs after when or IF "entirely speculation unless somebody has herd something"the NTgovernment grants some kind of money towards the shovel ready finnes project ??? a similar deal has been struck at the Adelaide river Barra farm to upgrade which intern helps the NTs struggling economy!! I would say for sure the NT government would view this project in a similar manner!!imagine if core goes all the way to production fullly funded by it self with a bit of a prop up from the government!!!! pretty good for a company that was primarily only exploration up until a few years ago !!! and that's without mentioning the possible gold copper lead silver and uranium!!! your sentiment is sell and that's your choice !! way to much upside for me to Evan consider selling mate IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.