CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

exactly look at GXY could have had them do 60c a share 7 or 8...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    exactly look at GXY could have had them do 60c a share 7 or 8 months ago production ready look them now !!! would have been great to be in production to take advantage of the current market but two years ago I don't think any body could have predicted how the word has taken to electric cars on the job site now you probably see 5 to one battery to 240 power tools !!! there is solar farms going in all over the country and I'm guessing the world like never before producing plenty of electricity but there biggest flaw "aside from darkness" clouds rapidly coming overhead and depriving the panels of sun when they are running full load !! only way to combat that is have a generator running with a spinning reserve great enough to almost instantly take the load it has to be running and on line and burning diesel 24/7 defeats the purpose !!! or massive battery banks like they have in south Australia that can instantly take the load until the clouds pass or to help buy enough time to bring generators on line !!and I imagine there ai the same problems with other green energy's !! I think this lithium run is here for a very long time so if we get mining by next year we are still definitely in the box seat !! most of the world has accepted climate change in a thing and with our current technology's renewable energies stored in batteries is the obvious next step

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.