BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

My take is that the stock was experiencing increasing volatility...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    My take is that the stock was experiencing increasing volatility last week (volatility in this chat included) and they were close to ready and felt in the interest of shareholders and as a fiduciary (including possible concerns of leak risk), that was best to get out in front and halt while they dot the i’s and cross the t’s. The news to the company is known and nothing will change that now, it’s done. Certainly 24-48hrs won’t change anything now. They halted the stock and the clock is ticking.

maybe as a per prior a comment made, they have been in strategic discussions with a group that has been wall crossed and aware of the results early. These strategic discussions could be both reason for the delay in the Jan release of clinical results and the need for time to pause and fine tune the announcement.

End of the day, as I said yday we can speculate and lose sleep and people in here can lose their minds (as we are seeing a few do), but we are a passengers now, and until this thing announced and opens we have no control and we all have the same info, so at least just enjoy the anticipation and the chance we have created!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.