ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

With even a 10% jump on SP( forgive me if this is not correct)...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    With even a 10% jump on SP( forgive me if this is not correct) the stock can be halted (speeding ticket).
    This is designed to prevent insider trading and therefore protecting our shares.
    So assuming with an announcement like this morning with Ellume and an SP as low as ours it doesn’t take much to jump the assumed 10% let alone the 25-50% it may.
    Hence the halt. How ever what intrigues me is how would Ellume enter talks with the US Defence prior to today negotiating terms and conditions for the supply without considering can they do it?
    Yes they can and obviously they discussed with ADO can you supply the main ingredient.
    Being that it’s not our contract we needed by DD to wait for the announcement and release a halt at the 11th hour (actually how it happened).
    Accept it’s a great outcome and for LTH and STH is exactly what we’ve been waiting/asking for.
    It seems by some it’s like asking to be rich and someone hands them a bar of gold and they bitch it’s too heavy.

Hold and make everyone from today pay.

Last edited by Taco77: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.946K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.