ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-92

1. 4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13053
    on the 25th november ann

"Separately, we have conducted preliminary discussions with Ellume with a view to manufacturing in Australia utilising Ellume’s newly commissioned production facilities in Richlands, Brisbane. These discussions will continue into the new year and we will leverage the work completed with Operon to feed into detailed planning with Ellume."

then from 16th dec tweet, zabros post 50647592

"anteotech looks forward to working with Ellume as they scale up their production here in Queensland!"

then the 24th Dec ann

"We congratulate Ellume on the recently announced  receipt of an EUA from the FDA for their COVID-19 test. This milestone provides a precedent for receipt of an EUA from the FDA of a test with AnteoBind as one of its elements."

last weeks quarterly

"The Australian based manufacture of test kits in marketable quantities will be contracted to businesses in South East Queensland."

so we have been in discussion with Ellume for over 3 months that we know of. we are a component of their new FDA approved covid test and have been discussing manufacturing .we signed the initial 5 year deal on the 28/10/16, so only has 9 months to run.  the $300m investment today to build a manufacturing facility in Maryland won't be operational until after mid year. I think that Ellume  would have been negotiating longer deals with all their partners. I doubt they would have awarded their deal if this hadn't been done. imo we will be seeing  a new deal in a day or two. it's too much of a coincidence that ellume announce this deal and we go into a trading halt at the same time.

also ellume have now had over $400m invested in it by Qiagen, GSK, the US with 2 grants and the Queensland govt. if it was listed at the moment, it's m/cap would be huge. as others have said the publicity ellume have got today, should give us more recognition in the industry and if results that are expected in the next week or so can achieve the same as in house testing and operon's our potential is huge as well.

this could be just one of many t/h in the coming weeks. my calculations on future ADO m/caps are increasing with each ann. can't wait for this ann to be released. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $734 33.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 174064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.