ADO 2.27% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-109

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Very good assessment, particularly since original raw material supply agreement and agreement to implement Anteobind into ALL Ellume tests is expiring this year, not enabling
    Ellume to fulfill its obligations towards the US clients which got so much bigger now.

This was always going to necessitate a follow up contract.
    Now more than ever.

I though speculate that manufacturing capacity deal is also in the mix, as this was discussed
    between both companies since several months now, as Anteo was joining the SE QLD POC world hub in the making.
    Management will use the publicity wave ofr Ellume to their own advantage.
    That was always the plan.
    Same goes for CE, FDA and TGA approval which was paved by Ellume and followed up by us as same core technology is used.

Anteo did fly under the radar for a long time and long term holders knew this day was coming when the cat is out of the bag.

Clinical trial results will not be perfectly reflecting our sensitivity, due to VMT issues and stored samples. We still be high in accuracy and sensitivity, in my opinion, and follow up
    patient trials in India will confirm that we are up there with the world's best.
    TGA, CE and FDA approval though are a given, as I see it, and not be endangered by
    that challenge of lack of patients infected with teh virus.
    Indian interim results might be forthcoming during initial product launch end of Q1, enabling accurate numbers.

Interesting journey coming up

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $55.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $3.094K 138.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 183213 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 516112 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 218423
Last updated 15.04pm 13/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.