MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-114

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    My guess is debt will make up the remainder, as Frank covered that in the interview, stating they would likely access short-term debt as means of funding. I like the balance of debt/equity in this instance, given future scope and to avoid excess, undesired dilution. Should they have gathered the $40 million in full, we may never see MNS below 50c again? Either way, we've heard of the potential straight from the CEOs mouth, and I believe him!

Zero chance of funding from an end user at this stage IMO, he also mentioned that the big players were 100% not interested in anything until they reached production.

We are now reading that the placement was 4x oversubscribed and filled in 10 minutes, but for confirmation on that I am eager to 'wait and see'. There is also a merciless pumping occurring on Twitter from a T20 holder and a couple of others that can make you think twice. We have all witnessed the failure to deliver of this company previously, I hope for the sake of all shareholders, this time is different. That interview gave away a lot, barely able to withhold what could be considered 'price sensitive' info. If he does not deliver here, I'd be getting out ASAP.

No doubt the hype on Monday will be massive and it will be the most traded small-cap, lets enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.