VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Ann: Trading Halt, page-4

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    wow another mistake. How many mistakes is this board going to make before they realize that they are out of their depth and that we need a new board. Our Chairman is ex ASX and we have a corporate lawyer sitting on the board. The company secretary should have an understanding of what is required by the ASX. The first thing i thought when i read this announcement was that it says absolutely nothing. If the current board had the best interest of shareholders at heart they they would immediately look for more experienced Directors and step down. They still have not addressed the Performance shares which should have occurred as soon as Oper8tor was put on hold. I questioned those shares when they were first put forward as there is no time limit on them and whether they are legal or ethical. Maybe the ASX needs to have a good look at them as they do not fit into their guidelines of performance shares and look into how they got through.
    If you go back over the last years announcement there has not been many put out that did not require an update or correction. What does this say about the way the board is functioning??? Is it not time for them to find more experienced people to take over and run the company properly?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $12.04K 344.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1864662 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4327310 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.