KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-7

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    Coalboy you have been very patient and positive for years even when things were at their gloomiest but I think this next CR will be the last before the big decisions are made. AM has got reserves up his sleeve and not opening up about it just yet and will milk it through this next step of exploration which will bring the resource up and past the 1.5 M Oz mark and then mining will be focussed on by way of a J/V or T/O as the POG might just be back in a big bull run to coincide with events.Hang in there till Oct/Nov and then re-evaluate.Lots of opportunity elsewhere but also a lot of over valued stocks as well.If your thinking about the lithium boom be careful as from what I’m reading it may be a risk hence the emergence of Blue Gas aka hydrogen,google it if your unaware of it.Apparently China are investing big in it and the Tokyo Olympics will be a big reveal as Japan already have quite a large number of vehicles with it already on the road and Tesla’s Elon Musk is not happy about it.I’m sticking with gold and silver and all JIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.