JAV 0.00% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

As mentioned before, I was quite confident the high volumes have...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    As mentioned before, I was quite confident the high volumes have made VIC get a lot of attention, an entire weekend for research too .... But it surely has put VIC and their assets in spotlight. The assets in question are not only limited to gold or Coogee (DYOR).

I had mentioned that the ANN for the gold grades is about to be out soon in the last quarterly report thread too as it is reaching close to the 6 week mark. Guess what, they delivered it on time as usual, something to pay attention to.

As for the volume at 0.004, even if it was ten times where it currently is, it would be gone in a heartbeat with the gold report alone. Additionally, since the last trading day (i.e. Friday) where the volume was in excess of 200M, the volume currently at 183.05M Shows a drop in at least 15M....More than 15M worth of volume has been pulled out of the market, it has not been displaced or anything on a different price bracket, it is simply not up for sale anymore because investors don't want to sell it.

Surely lowering the volume of shares up for sale would make reaching the right price for this share much easier (for those who care about this, I personally don't care at this stage at all), but before it reaches that, it remains an amazing opportunity for those who are educated on other companies and have the capital to invest. VIC is extremely undervalued IMO

Personally to me it doesn't even matter whether the market understands it or not, I understand it and I would be topping up constantly, like I have already been. If Coogee alone is heading towards having an active mining operation (which seeing the TH I am quite confident is not far), dividends per share aren't too far away.

Last but not least, this has been mentioned before, but there wouldn't be a trading halt if the grades were garbage. If they were trash, the report would've been quietly released in the night when everyone's having dinner lol.

Giving a Trading Halt is an extremely bullish signal, and those who know enough, would be queuing up on the 0.004 mark as they already are to get their orders through the earliest. We may even see 0.005 or more and a further drop in volumes up for grabs by this Wednesday I reckon.

Then again, this is not investment advice by any means, just my opinion ...DYOR...GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.5K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 46039762 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25018356 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.