EGR 3.03% 9.6¢ ecograf limited

I wanted to keep myself out of this conversation because I quite...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I wanted to keep myself out of this conversation because I quite frankly think that its too much speculation and "What ifs" but hey here are my 2 cents )especially for those who only started to look/invest in the share) In no particular order and more like a brain dump:
    1. A cap raise at 0.60 is cheap yes. But the conversation with that investor would have started quite some time ago. way before we even hit the .30 or .40 cents - IMO!
    2. For all that are new here, look ath those who are LTs (especially those with knowledge - Yes i am an LT but dont see myself as knowledgably as others. Go through a few 100 posts and years of discussion and look at the Brains e.g. but not limited to NL, Uni, Wilma Mr. Graphite etc etc etc. regardless of them being pro or con EGR THEY HAVE KNWLEDGE THAT COUNTS - IMO!
    3. I remember talking to another LT around Xmas saying that this thing is cheap at .18 AUD but nothing will happen as long as AS does not take a crash course in Social Media - we are in early feb and are at 1.00 !!!! Everyone was cheering when we hit 0.30 ... The rise is unheard of and will come at a price. Even if we were to drop back to 0.60 ,,, this is till a great price compared to 6 weeks ago - Keep that in mind - IMO!
    4. Every man and their mouse (or should i say every men and their shovel is trying to secure a mine, factory loans and funding... EGR MUST move fast if they want to be on top of the wave GLOBALLY. If that comes at a 40% discount from a all time high that is only a few days old .... well so be it. Move fast move now or be left behind like in every race to the moon - IMO!
    5. The underlaying thing is: EGR is undervalued, EGR's SP rushed up like mad, Some people dont believe in it or have the right information, Negotiation must start at one point and if the agreed value is 0.60 so be it. - IMO!
    6. A lot of people that seem to panic have just (lets say 2weeks max( popped up on these discussions. You may have a different strategy or not all the infos. Either get it or accept the risk. (no offence) What i can say is that EGR is one of the few shares where LT are happy to provide infos to newbies (over and over again) .. this alone must show the confidence LT's have - IMO!
    7. Everyone was complaining that the funding takes way to long ... well here it is and now some are complaining again. Reality is most of us are M&D investors. We get the crumps the professionals get the big pieces ... however a tiny parcel right now can become a mega massive super cake if you believe in it. - IMO!

Long story short and you guessed it all - IMO! - Even if it drops to 0.60 or .50 or whatever ... EGR is a) making progress b) i believe in it even if there are some things that could be better in a happy perfect unicorn like universe c) DYOR

Anyway hit me with your counter arguments - I am all ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $30.18K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24417 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 11628 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.