OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-135

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Get real you negative people. This is exactly the same game plan that every BNPL player uses. The only difference is that we are very early in South East Asia and licensed. APT were early players here and still don't need a lending license.

You should liken these cap raises as adding the same value as the cap raise immediately to the bottom line value of the company - it doesn't go missing as some of you seem to think - only the bad debts eat into it.

Imagine you had a bank account with $1bn in it and you lent it to people. That doesn't mean it's gone when your bank account reads zero just means your waiting to get it back. If the pay it all back you've got $1bn and the ticket clipping fees whatever they are. The rest of IOU's business seems to be paying the bills so only a small amount of whatever amount will be raised (should be small so they can raise more later purely on sp appreciation). It doesn't matter what the ethnicity/religion of the country is, there will be more potential users there that Australia even excluding those whose beliefs maybe won't allow them to partake. So cap raises to fund BNPL 4 payment terms are just like putting money in your piggy bank at home and lending it to you mum as long as she pays you back over 4 payments plus a one off "gift" for taking the risk.

I'm in since October, Have been down max 20% in that time and I'm not budging through the bumps. 6 Tranches .099 up to .19 twice and finalling ending up with 240,000 shares averaged out at 0.165. I'm going to be an even happier camper when I buy my shares at whatever discount and average up.

Go away down rampers and happy days ahead for those that can handle a high risk portfolio

Happy days everyone. GLTAH. (Down-rampers F Off). Girlie whiners that sell will be whining even more one year from now. Investing is not an hourly thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.285K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6339026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5252528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.