SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-162

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    no, unlikely imo. That would kill shareholder confidence. I don’t believe cash is the directors personal motivation. The introduction of escrow conditions into the constitution recently highlighted this.

Their motivation is for business growth and this is clearly highlighted in the multiple interviews. CRO has attracted enormous interest of late and we know there are pending bolt on acquisitions in the pipeline that would facilitate accelerated customer growth.

Shareholders would and should also routinely expect that the recent card scheme tie-ups would require increasing debt guarantee top-ups to facilitate the increase in ARPU that’s been flagged on the horizon.

Cash on hand is not necessarily an issue as we know, if they wanted to go slow with standard growth, that’s sustainable... Capital Raise for growth acceleration is positive thing - as long as the shares fall into the hands of institutional long term investors.

For example, 10% MC dilution today is worth much more than that in growth over the 12 months and then much much more in compounded accelerated growth longer term.

all in my opinion
    Last edited by sache: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.109K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10001408 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124830 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.