SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-270

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I'm going to bite - I'm a retail investor, and I hate retail investors. Absolutely stoked that none of the people posting on here have a clue what's going on, because it means that it is not going to retail. It also suggests that it is 'fresh'/'new' money - another great positive.

My absolute preference would have been one single insto for circa $10m, and another raise later down the track. I assume that at this stage it is still far too speculative for instos. The fact that there is at least one, and potentially multiple parties, interested in stumping up this sort of money at this price is fantastic news.

The fact you suggest that "it should be going to current holders" really does sum up your knowledge and understanding. Retail = loose hands.

Serious cornerstones aren't going to sell at 0.2 to 0.3...which most retail probably would.

@Aussienx1, I highly doubt that this is going to go below the price of the raise if it is not going to retail. If this is a raise for $18m to cornerstone(s) then I expect a bounce and for it to trade reasonably in the mid teens - circa .15, on the day of open. That sort of confidence might even see it trade higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.365K 614.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1291018 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4750226 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.