SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-350

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    That may be the case , but IOU is still trading at a 23% premium to it's issue price in that Cap raise.

I'd probably look further back as an example to that of Splitit who back on April 30th did one of its first capital and balance sheet strengthening's raising $16 million at 41.0 cents. in the 7 or 8 days following it perked up a little bit above the issue price and settled back on exactly the issue price on 15th May which followed its announcement of CFO appointment and agreement with US leading mattress , home wares , and comfort technology company Purple on the 7th May.

However by 27th May or less than a month after its raising it was trading at a 22% premium to the issue price at 50 cents , and just over a month later on NO further news except a trading update on 4th June , the share price had increased by more than double to 83 cents on the 4th June .....and a further 66% by 18th June or less than 2 months after the 41.0 cent raising and the same day they announced their deal with Mastercard.

So I believe they headed up this $16 million April 30 raising with the highlighting statement of " Placement to accelerate high growth strategy " , and so I guess they have achieve that right ?

So if you follow the pattern , it would appear CRO has done their announcements up to a point in similar fashion by announcing the appoitment of a well accredited CFO followed by a ' Quadruple ' relevant deal with FISERV / VISA / MASTERCARD ......and throw in KKR as being a significant ' Other ' by definition with it's large shareholding in FISERVE , and its ties to the credit / securitization , funding and ERP business software and computing sectors .

O.K so now it's doing its FIRST significant and comparable raising of circa perhaps $15 - $20 million to accelerate it's own rapid growth strategies. So all in all I would expect Cirralto to continue to follow this template which has more or less been the exact same cycles as all the other BNPL players.

Why do you think they had that " up to 1 Billion ' new shares pre-approved by shareholders back in July 2020. So there will definitely be others at much higher prices than this with approximately 400 million shares still left to go in the kitty ......plus ALL those pre-paids and unlisted options as well. Just like APT and the others . Almost to a ' T '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $64.31K 9.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8573128 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3815894 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.