SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-508

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    @kcheers
    "Unfortunately he has been right on every stock I've owned that he was negative about "

SO YOU LOST MONEY ON THOSE STOCKS HE WAS NEGATIVE ABOUT? am I correct ? You claimed he was right and you were holding it . What a clown!!!

and then you are justifying yourself by saying "you are up a few million in recent months"? did you get golden investment advice from Warnie since ?

don't give me wrong, I was in CRO in early days and it has been very stressful seeing large paper gains and lost everyday due to SP volatility, without Warnie amusement posts I wouldn't be sitting on millions of profit on CRO now , hence the reason I have awarded him with the number one CLOWN of the year medal. I am giving Warnie pat on the back I hope you understand.

wow you also mentioned "the silly 21 people who liked your vacuous post",
    By the way it is now 26 likes, plus 1 great analysis VS 2 likes of your amusement posts.

May I suggest you to seek for advices from your master Warnie, he did much better than you in the ways of entertaining everyone here, you have a lot to learn my friend

I am now decided to take away your number 3 clown of the year medal until further notice

have a good night
    Last edited by kevinchiu: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.