CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    @kcheers
    "Unfortunately he has been right on every stock I've owned that he was negative about "

SO YOU LOST MONEY ON THOSE STOCKS HE WAS NEGATIVE ABOUT? am I correct ? You claimed he was right and you were holding it . What a clown!!!

and then you are justifying yourself by saying "you are up a few million in recent months"? did you get golden investment advice from Warnie since ?

don't give me wrong, I was in CRO in early days and it has been very stressful seeing large paper gains and lost everyday due to SP volatility, without Warnie amusement posts I wouldn't be sitting on millions of profit on CRO now , hence the reason I have awarded him with the number one CLOWN of the year medal. I am giving Warnie pat on the back I hope you understand.

wow you also mentioned "the silly 21 people who liked your vacuous post",
    By the way it is now 26 likes, plus 1 great analysis VS 2 likes of your amusement posts.

May I suggest you to seek for advices from your master Warnie, he did much better than you in the ways of entertaining everyone here, you have a lot to learn my friend

I am now decided to take away your number 3 clown of the year medal until further notice

have a good night
    Last edited by kevinchiu: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $46.05K 4.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1785164 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8198642 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.