SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

@kevinchiue for some reason I can’t respond the typical way....

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    @kevinchiue for some reason I can’t respond the typical way. Your note below

“Warnie has been right on every stock you own ? Warnie did not own any stocks he ramped down, and you said he has been right on every stock you own? what does that mean? it means YOU ARE LOSING MONEY on all those stocks Warnie is right about.... so now this time you decided to listen to Warnie by NOT holding CRO, and you miss the CRO train you are either a big loser on stock market or you are Warnie and registered a different account or I will award you with the third clown of the year medal....”

response
    Kev, I’d suggest you RE read my comment. You only show that I was correct sadly. Reading and understanding helps you make good decisions but misreading all the time is just misleading yourself also plus the silly 21 people who liked your vacuous post.
    so please read it again n understand you jump to conclusions and forgive me if you don’t have a grasp of English and it’s a secondary language which I note your handle suggests.
    I don’t recall Warnie owning each and every stock he commented on and may I say it’s only a few I’ve seen him in. He may well have owned them at some point and that was clear given his depth of knowledge in that company. There are a few very genuine posters here that do care for others and don’t put their interests regardless of others..first. I’m possible one of them. I was raised with those values and worked for over thirty years where those values assured your success. I know one poster who researched a company well and was in suspension for quite awhile. He knew one person was potentially investing $500,000. He would have hated to see a person lose so much. He commented for a year or more challenging the ridiculously stupid rampers. He knew from day one the asx wouldn’t accept the changes of the company and he was right. All along. Everyone eat humble pie. At least he cared for a fellow investor and done a depth of research involving private conference calls in small groups, so he was informed.
    getting back to warnie. I’ve no idea who he was but in instances of companies who didn’t survive and eventually 90% of comments are anger and Warnie becomes the hero. So just saying, it costs nothing to listen and consider. There are lifestyle directors n CEO’s in Australia. Look to APG for a example of 35 years of sucking from the SH and it has some big 708’s and professional accountants etc. great technology but promises never materialised and the fight goes on.

please read my post again, I tend to dislike misrepresentation and misinformation to others. Try to keep in context also.

Further, your comments Indicate you don’t read the threads here or have a memory like a sieve or too much hooch? You would know I’ve only been here for 4 or 5 days n put a order on after the halt.
    please revise your assumptions or trains n lateness n looser. I’m not a consistent loser n bounce around daily 3 or 4 hundred k daily but I’m up a few mill in recent months. Thanks for your concern and misguided assumptions. I do look forward to see more quality in the threads with more respect and intelligence.

many thanks to quality contributors
    ps, not proof read n please accept apologies for auto correct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $31.70K 3.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1624437 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6007384 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 1665615
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.