MSB 2.26% 90.5¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-205

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    I already knew the cells work best when patients are dosed early. I've been writing that for years. I couldn't see how else they'd work if not responding to signals of inflammation.

It's about not using the cells after multiple anti-inflammatory agents, particularly steroids. I was annoyed this wasn't stipulated in the trial but at the start of trial there was hype over the China study which was quickly published and I think doctors were keen to try our cells. I don't think SI could have foreseen that steroids would arrive on the scene. The Recovery trial was the catalyst for doctors to return to what they knew and multiple anti-inflammatory agents were used.

The interpretation of 'severe disease' worried me throughout the trial and I wrote that here. If I recall right, SI once said re RA our cells would be suitable for patients who had failed multiple biologics. I couldn't see how that could be with IV delivery for long-term chronic conditions because I see such patients as having already reached the stage of significant aberrant scarring, fibrosis. Hopefully Dr Lightner will have success with endoscopic delivery in IBD and I see application for MPCs direct injection to preserve joints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
0.020(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.033B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 95.0¢ 88.0¢ $5.610M 6.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 317774 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 23500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.