ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3094
    I already knew the cells work best when patients are dosed early. I've been writing that for years. I couldn't see how else they'd work if not responding to signals of inflammation.

It's about not using the cells after multiple anti-inflammatory agents, particularly steroids. I was annoyed this wasn't stipulated in the trial but at the start of trial there was hype over the China study which was quickly published and I think doctors were keen to try our cells. I don't think SI could have foreseen that steroids would arrive on the scene. The Recovery trial was the catalyst for doctors to return to what they knew and multiple anti-inflammatory agents were used.

The interpretation of 'severe disease' worried me throughout the trial and I wrote that here. If I recall right, SI once said re RA our cells would be suitable for patients who had failed multiple biologics. I couldn't see how that could be with IV delivery for long-term chronic conditions because I see such patients as having already reached the stage of significant aberrant scarring, fibrosis. Hopefully Dr Lightner will have success with endoscopic delivery in IBD and I see application for MPCs direct injection to preserve joints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.010(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.50 $1.43 $4.048M 2.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26808 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 16001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.