AZL 6.67% 1.4¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-71

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9725
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2958/2958931-651d921cea0eacc7754ec6995a9bc85c.jpg
    Excellent comparison.
    This was prepared for Cypress Development Corp's Clayton Lithium deposit in Nevada. TSx-V: CYP (currently CAD $1.37)

What my take aways are-
    Confirmed-we are sedimenatry/clay.
    Confirmed-We have only drilled 4% of the tenement. To me thats black and white. Any implication beyond this statement, is up to the readers interpretation.
    Confirmed- We have varying grades from Total- 1850PPM, 49% of the resource at 2380PPM and peaks of up to 4380PPM with a resource size, presently, of 32.5 million tonnes.
    Confirmed- Very low strip ratio (5-10 m below surface) In 'battery corridor' and most importantly, in the U.S.
    Confirmed- Excellent location
    Confirmed- Ioneer, on the ASX, ( ASX:INR $AUD 0.435)has a lower grade, but currently, a larger resource. Our resource may grow in the future.
    In their investor presentation July 2020, their resource grade was as as low as 1550PPM to a high of 1700PPM

In comparison to the other clay miners, our resource grade places us around mid tier, with Baconora's the highest at 3250, with a 19 year mine life,
    and interestingly, Cypress's ( who the report was commissioned for) being the lowest grade at 1141, albeit with a massive 40 year mine life.
    We compare closest to Ioneer in grade 1800 who is in the next state in Nevada, also listed on the ASX. The grade in this table varies to what I found published by Ioneer, but they all indicate a LOWER GRADE.

My conclusion is that we are mid tier grade which is definitely mineable and marketable, we have a large resource with a possibility to expand, in a great neighborhood with a very supportive state government (even Elon has bought land in next door in Nevada to obtain his own Lithium), in the right country with a federal government who has made lithium a priority, have a low strip ratio which will help with a low Opex, excellent logistical support (backs onto an interstate, with the city of Kingman with the trans continental railway 60 miles away-low opex), will be relatively green by producing electricity from the sulphuric acid production and selling the excess back to the grid, with a contained sulphuric acid process and are at 4 cents, in a trading halt, with many more milestones to come in March Q1, Q2 and beyond. This is only based around The Great Sandy project, with ongoing exploration at Lone Pine/King Soloman, Devil's Canyon and Western desert projects.

And although I dont have a degree, a masters or a PHD, I do know how to drive the internet and do my own research.

This is my opinion only, Good luck to all and lets hope we get great news Wednesday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $62.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $21.83K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 4659696 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2592780 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.