CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    What an interesting day

Exactly as I suspected (and predicted in my previous posts), and Breeze gave the clarification that the market needed

As is said "I am trusting after an ANN on Monday that Breeze will settle the nerves of investors and those who sold out in todays "Mahem" will regret it..."

PEP 11 is not DEAD and KP will make a decision (we know its a yes) in due course:

"“While I appreciate the issue has generated a lot of public discussion and differing opinions, as the decision maker I will carefully consider the proposal taking into account advice from [the National Offshore Petroleum Titles Administrator NOPTA] and the legislation under which the
    application has been made before making an announcement” Mr. Pitt said.

"We will work our way through the process, systematically and methodically, and I (meaning HIM) WILL MAKE A DECISION IN AUSTRALIAS NATIONAL INTEREST"!!! (Which as he has previously states, is the expansion of gas production to help deliver a “gas-fired recovery) He also said in the interview "If you want to keep using these products, and we want to have access to things / products that make our lives better and easier, THEN WE need gas and oil exploration" ...

"We need oil and gas for Australias Sovereignty" ...KP

I did miss out on the opportunity this morning to buy some more sub 10 c, so it looks like I will have to pay the premium (mind you, still heavily discounted in the scheme of things)... tongue.png

As in my previous posts, I will reiterate that it is my profound belief that KP will approve this PEP 11 application....(Hence the reason for topping up and more again tomorrow) ...

A few words in the ANN that stuck out to me too:

Develop drilling schedule and define a ready to drill tentative window.

Why bother if you aren't convinced that the application will be approved?

And as @Spoilt pointed out:

This Ann "Reaffirms what was discussed over the weekend. If there’s any key takeaways from the last few days - it’s to remain calm and be weary of certain posters posting unsubstantiated information and claims such as, “going into suspension”, “doesn’t look good”, “DB can’t think of what to write.”’ “Delisting” and other outlandish claims"

I also like the words in the Announcement:

"Advent Energy are still in the pre-approval stage of the license suspension and extension"

Pre-Approval!!!

The BOD seems quite convinced in the approval

Another exciting thing going for this application is the fact that "The Company is also proposing with its Joint Venture partner Bounty, to use the drilling program at Baleen to investigate the potential for CCS - Carbon Capture and Storage (geo-sequestration of CO2 emissions) in PEP11" in which ".Both the International Energy agency and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate change believe that CCS can play an important role in helping to meet global emission reduction targets".

If I may also remind shareholders, that BPH is not entirely about PEP11 and there are many other exciting things happening ..

Significant further positive developments have occurred in Cortical Dynamics. BPH is the largest shareholder in Cortical. Cortical’s industry disruptive brain function monitor competitive advantage has been recognised by leading world experts in anesthesia. Cortical’s technology has a versatility that goes beyond depth of anaesthesia.

"In a truly exciting development Cortical has now entered into a non-exclusive Licence and Co-operation Agreement with Philips Healthcare North America Corp (Philips), which will enable Cortical to interface its BARM into the Philips IntelliVue and Patient Information Center (PIC iX) Monitoring Systems using the IntelliBridge integration product line. The Phillips system is used in nearly 60 % of the world’s operating theatres"

Cortical is an Australian based medical device technology company that has developed an industry disruptive brain function monitor independently described as “a paradigm busting technology from an Australian based device house that really gives a significant advantage in this space”

Might I also add that our MD holds 53,494,071 shares!!!This is a whopping 8% of the company!!!!!!! And he hasn't sold a dime, and in fact has topped up from 33 mil to 46 mil to 53 mil... When a director owns this much shares in the company that he is running, this gives me CONFIDENCE

BIG things to come, so these shares are going straight to the sock drawer!! When we are in the $$$, we will look back at all of this "mahem" and laugh about the days when we were still sub $1.00 biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $34.39K 2.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 785505 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 989612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.