ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-136

1. 10,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    oh wow !!! ? You !
    Lwt me understand your post ! so it was ok to push this fairy tale to the extreme, yet when someone comes and says to folk to be extremely wary of an " average down " strategy, is as you put it lacking compassion?? Oh wow !

I have seen many players ride a micro stock up from lows to dizzy heights, and all the way back to the graveyard, never to sell! I am fascinated by this ?

Spare a thought for the poor man now who bought this fairy tale on the hype trash talk of most here, who now holds a parcel of dust ?

No sir, there were many hype trash talk fairy tale folk, who lacked a dose of compassion, and sucked many in to buy their junk, not myself sir who says it as it really is...

An epic failure finding under a metre of low grade dirt in 1000 metre drill. This is the duster of ALL dusters because of the nearololgy fairy tale nonsense hyperlink here !

I hope those who hyped this fairy tale take a sobering look at yourself .

All the very best whoever you are.vTrue I am out so no need to say more , except beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing IMHO !

Good night !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $21.4K 5.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3871933 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6588251 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.